cPanel is a web hosting control panel that allows you to manage your website and hosting account from a single interface. Flyhost.me is a web hosting provider that offers cPanel as part of its hosting plans.
With cPanel, you can perform a variety of tasks, such as:
- Log in to your account: To log in to your cPanel account, you will need your username and password. You can find your username and password in the welcome email that you received from Flyhost.me.
- Manage your files: You can use cPanel to manage the files on your website. You can upload, download, and edit files, and you can also create and delete folders.
- Manage your email accounts: You can use cPanel to create and manage email accounts for your website. You can also set up email forwarding and filters.
- Manage your databases: You can use cPanel to create and manage databases for your website. You can also run queries and edit tables.
- Manage your settings: You can use cPanel to manage your account settings, such as your password, email preferences, and billing information.
To use cPanel, you will need to log in to your account. Once you are logged in, you will see a menu on the left-hand side of the screen. This menu will list all of the tasks that you can perform with cPanel.
If you are new to cPanel, you may want to visit the cPanel documentation for more information. The cPanel documentation provides step-by-step instructions on how to perform all of the tasks that you can do with cPanel.