A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Reset Your cPanel Password
If you’re looking to reset your cPanel password, this article will provide you with a quick and easy-to-follow guide.
Resetting your cPanel password is a straightforward process. Similar to resetting a password for a streaming service or other account, the process is designed to be user-friendly.
To reset your cPanel password, you’ll need access to the email address that you specified as your contact email address for your cPanel account.
Here are the simple steps to reset your cPanel password:
- Open your web browser and navigate to your domain name. Enter either https://yourdomain.com:2083/ or https://yourdomain.com/cpanel.
- Once you see the cPanel login page, click on “Reset Password.”
- Enter your cPanel user ID and click “Reset Password.” Note that this feature needs to be activated; otherwise, you’ll see an error message saying “This feature is disabled.”
- Enter your contact email address in the “Contact Email Address” field and click “Send Security Code.”
- Check your email inbox for the security code that you received. Enter the code in the “Security Code” field and click “Submit.”
- Finally, enter your desired password in the “New Password” field, confirm it, and click “Set Password.”
That’s it! You can now log in to your cPanel account using your new password.